Laptop temperature

Sebastian Gil sebastianhgil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 07:56:02 UTC 2006

> No idea - my MacBook Pro doesn't tell me the temperature.

acpi -V shows the temperature and the battery level

> If you're only running a single-threaded application, yes.  Usually the
> kernel will spread threads across available cores as evenly as possible

Thanks! now I understand...

What about the temperature levels? I'm trying to contact asus support
but no lucky yet...

I still have the m$ partition.. I could check the temperature when
running windows... but I don't know how to do that ( and I'm kind of
proud about this... :P )