How create source DVD-ROM with my APT Cache

José Paulo Matafome Oleiro matafomeoleiro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:38:58 UTC 2006

I've done all the HowTo but there is one problem. When I'm finished and
trying to add the DVD to apt-cdrom add, all works fine but after this,
when I'm search in synaptics for the packages they don't appear, where
is the problem or where I can fix it??
Thanks for your unvaluable help

Seg, 2006-07-17 às 07:50 +1000, Paul Trevethan escreveu:

> On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:28:34 +1000
> ben darby <ben at cvrse.com> wrote:
>
> > * Paul Trevethan (plist at internode.on.net) wrote:
> > >
> > > Would it be too much trouble to ask you to post the "how" in regard
> > > to this, either directly here or through relevant web link.
> > >

> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AptMoveHowto
> >

> Thank You.
>
> I am about to put Dapper on a spare machine that I am donating to
> the local Primary School. Perfect chance to practice the procedure?!
>
> Cheers,
> Paul.

Sincerely
José Oleiro aka Matafome (#computers at irc.ptnet.org)