Gentoo question

Loïc Martin lomartin3 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 22:35:12 UTC 2006

Hi,
I know that's not really ubuntu related, but we often have questions
about Windows here, and if we can talk about that, I might be allowed a
Gentoo question :)

Sincerely, I know some on the list use both Ubuntu and Gentoo, and since
I won't have Internet access starting from tomorrow evening (or Thursday
evening if my provider is nice :) ) I'm quite in a hurry.

I'd like to know if it's possible to download all the stuff necessary
for a Gentoo installation (DVD might be the best) so I could have
something to play with during my holiday... I'm looking for an X system
with xfce/wmaker/open office/scim/inkscape/amarok/blender and maybe (if
it's faster than on Ubuntu) gnome or kde.

Where should I look for it?

Thanks in advance,
Loïc,
Happy Ubuntu user since he installed Xubuntu ;)