Do our propositions reach the developpers ?

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 16:37:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

For the few time I have been on that list, I was happy to see lot of
great ideas brought here. Then where are those ideas going ? is there
someone collecting them ? Technical one should reach developers, ideas
that we (User community) can take care off should give birth to new
projects and the mailing list should be *informed* .

Cheers