Problems synching Ubuntu and Palm TX

Julio Biason julio.biason at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 23:32:20 UTC 2006

Hello there.

I just got a Palm TX and, after synching it with Windows, I want to
switch to Linux as host system, but they seem to refuse to talk to each
other.

When I added the Pilot-Applet, it asked me information about the
connection: name, device, speed [left on 57600, but I change it later,
without results], timeout and type [changed to "USB"]. After that, I
selected that I've already synched once and, on the next screen, it asks
to press the HotSync button. But it stays there, the palm stays on the
HotSync screen and nothing happens.

What is missing?

--
Julio Biason <julio.biason at gmail.com>