pysol sound problem

Laura Conrad lconrad at laymusic.org
Wed Jul 12 14:52:54 UTC 2006

    >> Although, as I said, it works as expected when you first start
    >> it; it's after it's been running overnight that the card noises
    >> are out of sync with the cards.

    Daniel> Can you try to reproduce this latency with an application
    Daniel> other than pysol, say totem or rhythmbox?

I've been playing a movie with mplayer, and it started out with the
lips in sync with the words, and now after about an hour there's a
several second delay for the sound.  It isn't anything like as
dramatic a latency as the pysol, but it's also only an hour instead of
overnight.

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097	fax: (501) 641-5011