Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

NNxD ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Jul 12 13:29:25 UTC 2006

Yes it has.

I tried Linux a couple of years ago and I could not get it to work and
gave up frustrated but recently the problems with XP became so bad that
I just tried the Ubuntu live CD and I was blown away. It's so much
faster and better looking.. Wow.

I am not using Windows at all anymore. I miss my application like
Frontpage and Coffeecup Html editor, but there are other apps on linux
that I can use now. It's a small price to pay for a more secure and
FREE system I guess.

The only possible alternative to windows for me would be Mac Os X it's
a great system but quite slow, too.

So, I am happy with my Ubuntu so far, let's see how good Windows Vista
really is. Maybe I switch back, but I can tell you... Vista has to be
REALLY REALLY REALLY good to get me back to Micro$oft.

--
NNxD