Insatallation hangs on Manual Partition Screen

Ouattara Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:45:30 UTC 2006

<snip>
> Thats the only solution I have sorry. Have you checked the cd for
> defects? In the main menu before you boot into it?

Looking at the forum, I found a lot of people complaining about that,
sometimes people get luck and sometimes no. Don't know why ! So I don't
think that the problem relies on the cd.

When installing it on a friend's, we needed to wait about 3 or 4 minutes
before it goes on. Maybe you should have wait a little.