Multisync

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jul 12 07:44:01 UTC 2006

I would like to be able to synchronize my Palm Zire 72 with Evolution
and also with my works calendar (Oracle Collaboration Suite) which has a
SyncML server.

A package that appears to be able to do this is multisync. It seems to
have all the right plugins. But how well does it work? The WEB page
(www.multisync.org) reports it's only had one visitor since August 2004
and it also talks of OpenSync being in development, so I'm just
wondering what state multisync is in.

A heads up on multisync would be really great before I delve into
playing with it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tony.