metodo de entrada.

Ouattara Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:04:05 UTC 2006

Xurxo Fernandez Gismero a écrit :
> Hola,
> Normalmente uso el escritorio en ingles y el metodo de entrada por
> defecto es UIM, lo cual me permite cambiar la entrada a japones
> (uim-anthy) facilmente.
> Ahora he instalado el idioma frances y el metodo de entrada por defecto
> es CEDILLA. En aplicaciones gtk2 como evolution o gaim puedo hacer click
> con el boton derecho y volverlo a poner en uim, pero no funciona en
> firefox u Open Office.
> Si alguien sabe como hacer para que todo el escritorio vuelva a UIM se
> lo agradeceria.

First, You should have post in English cauz' this is an English mailing
list.

[Poor translation :p]
Hi,
Normally I use to write in english using the entry method UIM so that I
can switch easily to Japanese using uim-anthy.
Recently I have installed the french language, and the default entry
method is CEDILLA. When using gtk2 based applications like Gaim or
Evolution, I can use a click on an icon to switch to UIM but that
doesn't work either on firefox or OpenOffice.
Do someOne know how to set UIM back ?

I wish I translated well :p.