Image attachments and dialup

Ouattara Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:16:21 UTC 2006

>> As it happens, I now have a decent connection, but when I was on dialup
>> this kind of thing drove me crazy!
>
> Wouldn't it be great, if ALL attachments were filtered automatically?
> This way, we also wouldn't have to suffer from the HTML junk people,
> especially from googlemail, send out :|

To filter anything like that could cause problems. Imagine a simple guy
looking for help, and the mail doesn't reach cause he is using HTML
mails. Won't he be frustrated ? If we could automatically send back a
warning mail telling him not to do so, and explaining how to do it right
, it would be nice. Their emails can even be rejected BUT the system
shouldn't forget to send them the reason AND the way to fix it.

Regards