Setting up a icecast uplink

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 11 11:11:55 UTC 2006

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:08:41 +0100
use_real_email_ulist at ohiggins.ubuntu.com wrote:

> As i said, i'm already using an icecast server, i'm looking for a client
> i can use with it.

<quote> If anyone knows a way to stream in mp3 and ogg *or* [my emphasis]
has been able to make muse run, please let me know. </quote>

Sorry for the misunderstanding - I'm not familiar with muse or icecast,
and was responding  to what I saw as an either/or - so, no I haven't been
able to make muse run ( since I haven't tried ). I have, however,
succeeded in making gnump3 run, and it is indeed "a way to stream in
mp3 and ogg"  ;-)

Not that this helps your particular desire to use icecast and muse, of
course.