Cupsys problem with latest update

use_real_email_ulist at ohiggins.ubuntu.com use_real_email_ulist at ohiggins.ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 11 00:55:58 UTC 2006

I copied my cupsd.conf_original file to the current cupsd.conf

This made not only my printer start working again but net printer
worked after reconfiguring my other computer printer. I think that it is
a lot to have to do just for a updated cupsys file. The other computer
is still running Breezy because I want to work out the bugs first.

I'm still trying to share files but am in no hurry at this point.
It is celabration time here with the printer being shared for the first
time as of yesterday.

Timing is everything. I get the printer working and ubuntu makes
sure I know what I did to make it work in the first place. LOL ](*,)

--
TwistesdTexan