sbackup / unison / unison-gtk

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 10 20:40:44 UTC 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:06:17 +0200
Ouattara Aziz <wattazoum at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot.

You're welcome :)

> I lost the thread since you changed the subject. I was thinking no one
> were interest in helping me :p . So thanks a lot for answering.

Since you get a digest, any questions/posts you make have that as subject
by default - you'll get more help if you change the subject of your initial
question to something that tells people what it's about ( that's why I
changed the subject line)

[snip]
> Think about it. The real big advantage that Mandriva's has (to my point
> of view ) is that set of tools that is drakxtools and drakwizards.

Yes, Mandriva's tools are more obvious and discoverable - but in Ubuntu
apt/ Synaptic's search function is your friend ;)  Also I believe some
tools are being worked on - for instance "apt-cache show sbackup" says

"This tool has been written with Google sponsorship during Summer
 of Code 2005 with mentoring help from Ubuntu."

Peter