Dapper on Hp ML310 "G3" - Supported Server Hardware

Joan Valduvieco joan at laigu.net
Mon Jul 10 11:38:07 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have no real experience with recent ubuntu versions and dell servers.
Googling seems that people is having good experiences with dell servers.
We'll try a dell sc 430 sata. In a week or two I can report.. ;) Seems to be
perfectly supported by dapper.
Related with another post in the list maybe would be interesting to create a
list of supported or "known to work" server hardware.

Joan

A Diumenge 09 Juliol 2006 04:10, Charles Yao va escriure: