Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

Brian Delaney halfhand at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jul 10 03:30:00 UTC 2006

Yes,
       My main pc (Athalon 2800, 512 MB RAM, 40GB and geforce2 ) is now
running Kubuntu 6.06, as is my Laptop ( IBM Thinkpad 600x ). I do have a
guilty secret though. I have another Identical system to my main one on
the network which is running XP, but only because it has games on it,
and Linux seems incappable of running my HP Psc 1210, or my HP Officejet
Pro K550 ( although strangley I can print to it via the network with no
problems).
  All in all though I like Dapper a lot especially once Easy Ubuntu has
been let loose on it.

Brian Delaney