Was Newbie.......now back on XP :-(

Karl Järnhammer jernhammer at ystad.nu
Sun Jul 9 21:14:38 UTC 2006

So Xp is back on my puter after an intensive week end trying to get
Ubuntu to work. I have learnt to my chagrin that the fault lies with me
and I should not have assumed it was a simple install. However, I don't
give up that easy - I have been given some valuable advice and I will
have another go later. It is high summer here now and I really must get
on with my projects before the weather closes in again. So I am
unsubscribing for the time being (after replying to 3 more posts) thanks
all for making me feel welcome here in spite of my bad start - I look
forward to meeting you again next time.

Best wishes
KJ