Dapper and WiFi

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Sat Jul 8 08:53:31 UTC 2006

Hello,

My Dell Inspiron 5100 worked great with Dapper. WiF was working 'out of the
box' but since and upgrade last week, WiFi is no longer working. What files
should control the connection for the card and how can I adjust the settings?

I also have a Dell All In One Photo Printer which connects over a USB. De
print manager of Gnome detects this printer but I cannot get anything to be
printed. What driver should I use (there is none, what Lecmaxk driver should
I use?) and can one test it by sending something with the lp or cat command
and if so how does one do this?

Tx

--

mvg/Alain

Alain Muls                                               Tel +32.2.7376340
Royal Military Academy                          Fax +32.2.7376472
Dep CISS-ASGE                                 alain.muls at telenet.be