securing an Ubuntu box in a shared office?

User Iam vramnum10 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:20:51 UTC 2006

I fail to understand why this is a problem in a shared office...

All work related files should be stored on the corporate/business hard
drive.
It isn't your.. Belongs to the company..

You shouldn't have any personal data on this machine. Not yours!!

The local computer guys may need to do company stuff on your computer
overnight..

Unless I don't understand the situation??

HTH

User Iam