Utility to show hex # for color to use in html

jayemef ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Jul 6 19:24:34 UTC 2006

Believe it or not, the application I use most often for doing this task
is Gaim. I always have it running, so it's just a matter of
un-minimising it and going into the preferences. Going to the font
settings, you have a nice color picker at your disposal that will give
you exactly what you're looking for.

Alexander Skwar Wrote:

> BTW: You don't need hex# for colors in HTML. decimal numbers work

> just as fine: style="color(123,123,123);".

Slight error, though the idea is correct. The HTML would look like
this:

Code:

This would make text in your paragraph red -- the equivalent of
#FF0000.

--
jayemef