Firefox Hijacked?

ajgreeny ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Jul 5 13:04:49 UTC 2006

Alexander Skwar Wrote:
> ajgreeny wrote:
> > Can't see the screenshot you said you'd sent, perhaps you forgot.
>
> No, he didn't forget. The attachment made it through quite fine - you
> should check your mailservers, I'd suppose.
>
>  Why check my mail servers?  Surely the attachment would normally show
in the forum, not need to be downloaded via a mail server.
I certainly can see no picture on this thread to see what the problem
really is.  How did all the rest of you see the screenshot; was it
shown as a small thumbnail which needed a click to open full size,
because if so then I'm baffled as to where it is on my system.

--
ajgreeny