cd ripper mp3 encoder

Paul Cutler silwenae at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 00:46:02 UTC 2006

If you're looking to encode CDs to MP3, and transfer to IPod, I might
recommend Banshee:  http://www.banshee-project.org

You'd need to have gstreamer-plugins-bad installed from Universe for MP3
support, but Banshee is a full-featured music management player to import
and manage your music collection, and has excellent iPod support.

Paul