Permissions, Permissions, Permissions

Alexander Skwar listen at alexander.skwar.name
Sun Jul 2 19:09:49 UTC 2006

Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
> On zo, 2006-07-02 at 13:55 -0500, Bobby Sanders wrote:
>> For user joe, set Joe's umask to 0007 in ~/joe/.bashrc
>
> .bashrc is not sourced for the GUI - try ~/.gnomerc

Sure?

Put "alias" commands with bash functions in .gnomerc?
How do you differentiate between bash and other shells
in .gnomerc?

Sounds wrong, if you ask me. And it's *CERTAINLY* in no
way easier than using the files that are supposed to be
used.

Alexander Skwar
--
  Brannigan: You'll be negotiating with the aliens' mysterious leaders, the
  Brain Balls. They've got a lot of brains, and they've got a lot of chutzpah.