openmotif and missing libraries

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Sun Jul 2 00:23:05 UTC 2006

> >  libssl.so.2
> >  libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3
> >  libcrypto.so.2
> >
> > I have a feeling that they are older libraries and hae been replaced by newer
> > libraries and no longer appear in ubuntu packages.
> >
> > what can I do about this?  HOw can I search and install them?
> >

> I found libssl.so and libcrypto.so in package libssl-dev.  I believe
> that the .x number is so that multiple revisions can be installed.
>  I couldn't find libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so, though.  I do not know
> where that exists, or how it might be replaced.  Maybe someone else
> can help there.

Okay I have a java app that is asking for specifically libssl.so.2 and
libcrypto.so.2 .  how do I find them and get them installed.

I was able to find /usr/lib/libssl.so and /usr/lib/libcrypto.so .
But i am completely unable to find libssl.so.2 and libcrypto.so.2

does anybody know what I can do about this?

CHeers,

Noah