problem with Mason under apache-perl

mama lailingmist at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 1 13:25:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was running a apache-perl server with mason as a templating engine.
Everything worked in breezy badger and dapper beta. Now I have installed
dapper and Apache gives me 500 Internal Server Error. The error.log of
apache says:
        [error] Can't locate object method "new" via package
        "Apache::Request" at /usr/lib/perl5/Apache/Request.pm line 22.\n
My configuration:
        PerlModule HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
        <Directory /var/www/>
        <FilesMatch "\.html$">
          SetHandler perl-script
          PerlHandler HTML::Mason::ApacheHandler
        </FilesMatch>
        </Directory>

Any help is appreciated, as this is totally mysterious, since it worked
before