openmotif and missing libraries

Noah admin2 at enabled.com
Sat Jul 1 09:00:31 UTC 2006

> > the library names are:
> >
> > libXm.so.3
> > libssl.so.2
> > libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3
> > libcrypto.so.2
> >

> > any clues what a good next step is here?
> >

> To find what package a file is in, search on
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/

Thank you - I used your method as well and unable to find the following libraries:

 libssl.so.2
 libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3
 libcrypto.so.2

I have a feeling that they are older libraries and hae been replaced by newer
libraries and no longer appear in ubuntu packages.

what can I do about this?  HOw can I search and install them?

Cheers,

Noah

http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=libXm.so.3&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=dapper&arch=i386