OT: Cleaning a FILTHY Computer

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 31 02:24:33 UTC 2006

Duncan Lithgow wrote:
> Carroll, I've always used my vacuum cleaner, holding the opening with my
> hand so that the metals never touches each other - it'd need to be a
> fair punch to go through my fingers wouldn't it. I also always unplug
> everything (especially the monitor).
>
> Am I being very foolish doing it this way?
>
> Duncan

Duncan:
Possibly, although I have to admit that the last time I cleaned out this
PC, I stole^H^H^H^H^H borrowed my wife's Dust Buster (one of those
handheld battery powered hoseless units) to get the bigger pieces of
filth. Idiot that I am, I forgot to empty the bag when I was done.
SheThatIs was not pleased.
-- cmg