About Nautilus + Gthumb usability in Ubuntu 5.10

Luca Manganelli luca76 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:25:30 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm concerned about that there are two different versions of Gthumb.
One is when you double click on an image inside Nautilus.
Another is from Applications menu.
The difference is that Gthumb from Applications menu is more complete
than that launched from Nautilus: multiple image viewing, more
editing, etc.
I'm disappointed with this view.
If you are using SAME application, I want SAME features not launching
a "for stoopid" version.
If an user clicks on an image inside a folder in Nautilus, the 99%
wants to VIEW all images inside that folder, not double click, close,
double click. That's frustating.
Gnome teams, please don't cut, cut and cut features to applications
that haven't this need.

p.s. is there an easy way to change window border color in current
theme without writing a XML file to do this????

--
"An algorithm must be seen to be believed."
   -- Donald Knuth, in "Fundamental Algorithms"