Delays on this mailing list

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Wed Jan 25 04:49:47 UTC 2006

Hi All:

Every once in a while I notice that a handful of mail arrives on this
list a day or two late.  This happened again tonight.  I added part of
the header from one here:

	by esperanza.ubuntu.com with esmtp (Exim 4.52) id
1F0gxD-0007qP-IW
	for ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com; Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:16:33
        +0000

You can see the delay is over 48 hours.  Anyone know what is causing
this?  This could mean that someone is waiting a long time for help.

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher
ed at fletcher.ca

You live and learn.  At any rate, you live.
- Douglas Adams