Elmo wants the Modem Monitor icon on the Panel

Olafur Arason olafra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 02:21:00 UTC 2006

Properties is a button in User and Groups and in the dialog
that pops up there is User Properies in the tabs.
You can also show every group on you system by checking
the show every group.
You can also find out what files belong to dialout by doing
find / -gid 20
Your dialout group should contain evey user that you want
to access the modem.

Olafur Arason