network restart

Mike Kenny inzanix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 09:49:47 UTC 2006

Thanks Billy,

I found my problem, I was missing the line 'auto eth0' in
/etc/network/interfaces
and, unfortunately no, if I try and connect to the corporate n/w and the
external ADSL simultaneously, I will no longer have to worry about the
corporate side of things. My association with that entity will be terminated
:-(

Mike