Burn program

Leen Toelen toelen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 16:05:54 UTC 2006

Hi,

I believe the gnome people try to let every tool that needs CD writing
functionality handle this itself. So for simple files, you should use
nautilus (pops up when entering an empty CD), for music, rhythmbox (or
any other music tool) does this, etc. I don't know if you are able to
write an iso with nautilus though when double clicking on it, or copy
a CD directly. The sum of all these tools (when they are installed)
makes a dedicated CD writer program unnecessary.

Regards,
Leen Toelen