Newbie in Love

Lionel lionelv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:45:01 UTC 2006

Sasha Tsykin wrote:
> Lionel wrote:
>
>> Richard Colbert Jr wrote:
>> [. . .]
>>
>> But hang on, Windows is superior, just read all the threads :).
>
> Nobody who posts on these threads believes windows is superior, or else
> they wouldn't be using Ubuntu. To imply otherwise is to deliberately
> misunderstand what we have been saying. We do not say that Microsoft is
> better IN GENERAL, just that it does certain SPECIFIC THINGS better. If
> you disagree, that's fine, but please don't put words into our mouths.

For F$%k sake get over yourself. Clearly the above comment was drawn
from the numerous threads that have been going on about the comparison
between windows and linux and clearly it is supposed to be a joke. I
haven't put words in anyones f$%$%g mouths so stop making up crap. If
you want to lobby for windows as you have been in so many ways on this
group then go to a windows newsgroup and get over it.

Lionel.