Case modding an iMac "Tangerine" G3

Richard Colbert Jr richard at venuspcservice.com
Sun Jan 22 18:19:50 UTC 2006

That looks like what I am going to have to do. I have an external case that
currently has a Internal BenQ DL DVD+-R/W drive in it. The paperwork for the
case says it supports USB & Firewire, but for the life of me I only see a
USB plug on the back.

Guess Im gonna have to eBay me a Firewire enclosure.

Richard Colbert

"Recent Ubuntu Convert"

YIM: cmptrgeeknshermantx

ICQ: 14466429