Judaism, Islam, The Debate: which is best? ( was: Re: Windows, Linux, The Debate: which is best?)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 21 11:13:49 UTC 2006

To everybody involved in this thread:

Am Samstag, den 21.01.2006, 09:50 +0800 schrieb Michael T. Richter:
> On Fri, 2006-20-01 at 18:04 +0700, Chanchao wrote:
> > Buddhist monks are not supposed to even touch/handle money..
>
> On which planet?  I'm surrounded by Buddhist temples and they all seem
> to LOVE money.

Move the discussion off the Ubuntu lists now!

It's seriously inappropriate here and way off-topic. In taking the
discussion further, you're harming the reputation of Ubuntu, its users
and you're not respecting the Code of Conduct [1] at any rate.

[1] http://ubuntu.com/community/conduct

Have a nice day,
 Daniel