Windows [I/O:T][I SHOUT!!!]

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Thu Jan 19 09:16:54 UTC 2006

Hello Happy Ubuntuists.

There a 3 BASIC rules to respect for good feeling on the Web in mailing
lists and forums.

*Don't feed the trolls (1)
*Quote the answers in the text
*Write to raw text.

#Read the _Rules for posting to Usenet_:

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/

(1)"To help minimize some transfer load and disk usage throughout the
Usenet, consider not only how many groups should carry your posting
over what distribution area, but also how long it will be useful. "

You can make yours a few more rules if you think you can become someone
approaching the hacker's way:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Now let me express my feeling. I'M FED UP with THESE TWO threads about
Windows! make your own private group discussion apart if you need
arguing further and let the people who want to read and write technics
do it quitely  :!:

I will also point out the original author is not there anymore. The
troll goes on by itself.

Do you have any idea what you are doing ? you're feeding a social
comportment study! if you like the idea to resemble to some experimental
material and want to pursue It will be WITHOUT me. I'll disable the
messages and wait a few months to come back.

My very best, Joyce Markoll.