apache or apache2?

James Diehl jms_diehl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 19 06:07:51 UTC 2006

I'm not sure about cacti, but some of the packages on
Ubuntu require different server types like Apache 2
Prefork or Threaded to base their service.  Examples:
My SQL, Oracle, etc...I use the Apache 2 common
threaded for my applications, with Courier IMAP SSL
and everything seems to work fine.  I had SAMBA on my
SUSE, but I didn't use it much to know how good it is!
 Whenever I install packages on my Linux, the pkg.
mgr. allways lets me know if something needs to be
removed, changed or installed in order to make things
work.
Diehl, James

--- Peter Garrett <peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au>