Well, Windows is back on the disk.

Richard Colbert Jr richard at venuspcservice.com
Thu Jan 19 01:41:53 UTC 2006

"Do you believe that a free market, world wide, would permit MS or any other
company to enjoy a multi-billion USD monthly sales volume without it
providing products that people desire to have?"

So your saying that Microsoft makes billions monthly because people DESIRE
THEIR CRAP! I don't think so! Everybody I know will tell you they ONLY USE
MICROSOFT'S CRAP because:

a.) They don't want to learn something else (like Linux)
b.) Because they have to use it at work
c.) Because people/businesses they deal with use it
d.) or because they are too stupid know they have a choice

I would be hard pressed to find anyone I know that USES IT BECAUSE THEY LIKE
IT.

As far me, I still use Microsoft products, not by choice, but rather because
I am too fracking lazy to teach myself the intricacies of Linux. However,
thanks to Ubuntu that is changing. I am steadily tweaking my iMac (running
Breezy Badger) and as soon as I get all the software, games and tools I need
running on it, I will switch to it FULL TIME while I get my main computer
(the one I am typing on now) ridden of Microsoft.

I am tired of the MS BS like them knowing there are SERIOUS FLAWS and they
DO NOTHING TO PATCH THEM until it HITS THE MEDIA. WTF! Can you imagine how
SCREWED HUMANITY would be if all businesses operated like that?

What if the US Postal Service discovered the glue in their stamps was
poisoning people, but they didn't do anything about it until it hit the news
that 10,000 people had died from exposure to contaminated stamps. You think
that bird would fly? Hell no! But MS gets away with JUST THAT THINKING EVERY
DANG DAY!

Richard Colbert

"Recent Ubuntu Convert"

YIM: cmptrgeeknshermantx