Breezy install won't boot..... resolved

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 17:33:37 UTC 2006

C. Tresenriter a écrit :

> J Markoll thanks for the input!
>
> It appears the player's lens needed cleaning.
> Although I used just a dry cleaner. I couldn't quite figure out how to
> get a drop of alcohol on the lens without taking the machine apart -
> didn't want to do that.... seems that could cause some serious problems
> anyway.
I'm happy to read that. Later on, when you'll feel allright to dive in,
you could print these images and unmount the material:
http://www.station-drivers.com/page/depcd.htm

pay attention although to static electricity, mother boards hate it.
(it destroys it). You cut the contact with the button behind, wear
natural clothes (no syntetics) and keep an arm  on the box to put the
static electricity away.

If you can use burning alcohol it's better, not so agressive.
Greetings, Joyce Markoll.