Windows, Linux, The Debate: which is best?

Chanchao custom at freenet.de
Wed Jan 18 09:53:06 UTC 2006

Hello Billy,

BVJ> While at it, snip liberally. Bottom posting to a massive e-mail
BVJ> containing multiple levels of responses is as difficult to read as a
BVJ> top post.

Yes, totally agree. If anything more than a single paragraph is quoted
then I mostly don't bother to scroll all the way down.  Top posting is
fine, but then don't quote anything. :) Ok technically it's not top
posting anymore then. As long as it's clear what someone is commenting
on then I don't require huge quotes.

Cheers,
Chanchao