Windows, Linux, The Debate: which is best?

Dana J. Laude kc9aae at bresnan.net
Wed Jan 18 06:25:22 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 19:39, Wade Smart wrote:
> 01172006 2031 GMT-6
>
> This is really an unanswerable question.
> The best is relative.
> It depends on what you call best as to what is best for you.

Just as a personal observation and not directed at Wade,
maybe we should have a ubuntu-users-offtopic list. (?)

Linux vs Windows "debates" should not be on this list.

Also, just as another personal observation on this list, you
should not TOP quote on a reply. I realize that we have alot
of new users here, but they have to know the rules.  In
addition, if you post you're message in HTML format most
people ignore it.  All messages posted to a mailing list should
be in PLAIN TEXT FORMAT.  Ok, I'm done ranting now. :)

Dana