dapper bugs?

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Wed Jan 18 00:55:26 UTC 2006

Frank McCormick a écrit :

> A new bug has surfaced on my machine. The gnome volume-manager quits just before
> the desktop shows up when I boot Dapper. If I say close to the error message,
> I get 100% cpu usage, and can't log out. I have to kill X then logon on another

console and sudo reboot or sudo halt. If I pick re-start I still get
100% cpu usage. This happened after yesterdays update and persisted today.

> If I can get Firefox up I'll report it.
I just tryed login on the Lounchpad with elinks, no problem. Far more
intuitive than
lynx, so even without a gui one can submit a bug.
Greetings, Joyce Markoll.

PS: could you configure your MUA so that the lines be 75 to 77 caracters
maximum ? :)