KDE wish list

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Tue Jan 17 16:50:09 UTC 2006

Derek Broughton a écrit :
> J.Markoll wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>I want to send a wish about Konqueror, and I started the bug report
>>template to do so, thus it sends a template to report bugs in Kde
>>wishlist.
> If you just do "Help / About" in Konqueror, it will still tell you which
> version of KDE it's using, won't it?  (Mine does, but then I'm actually
> using KDE...)
Probably. I'll think about it. (Isn't it cheating ?)
My wish is the following: I've got a gigantic bookmark with plenty
thematic folders. I'd like to have as many bookmark icons linked to a
specific file related to each subject.

I allready know how to separe the folders on separate files and name
them the way I want.

I know to make a bookmark with a small part of any folder inside the
bookmark... then I can configure Konqueror to receive a new work bar
(done) and icons (done). But it is not possible yet to have more than
one menu entry corresponding to several different bookmarks.

I want to express the wish developpers create several bookmark entries
as an option.
Greetings, Joyce Markoll.