Dapper Flight 3 appears te be airborne.

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 16:48:11 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 16:18 +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 02:14:03PM +0000, neil woolford wrote:
> > There doesn't seem to be an official announcement anywhere, but I've
> > just checked http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/dapper/flight-3/ and
> > there are now files to download.
>
> It's in the ubuntu-announce@ queue waiting for moderation.

I'm relieved that I'm not downloading some kind of fake or mistake then.

So I'll leave my bittorent running, especially as there is now a
pleasing increase in the upload rates which must mean people are joining
in.  I'm working from home some of this week too, so I'll have time to
play in between my paperwork ;)

Neil