Resizing multiple image files at once

Peter Garrett peter.garrett at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jan 15 05:21:47 UTC 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 03:04:40 +0100
"J.Markoll" <j.markoll at free.fr> wrote:

> >>And also, according to your knowledge is there a first steps imagemagick
> >>documentation ?
> >

> > Might want to check the website, I'm sure they have documentation. I only use
> > mogrify and convert, other than that I'm not too familiar with imagemagick.
> >
> > Hope that answers your question.
> >
> > Ciao,
> > Ronny
> Yes great, thanks!
> Greetings, Joyce Markoll.

Joyce, there's quite a bit of documentation that comes with Imagemagick -
unfortunately the URL given in the man page is wrong... (this was
mentioned on this list a while ago)

The right (local) URL is

/usr/share/doc/imagemagick/index.html

so you can do:

firefox /usr/share/doc/imagemagick/index.html      (or
$browser-of-your-choice, of course)

and you'll have plenty of docs to read :-)

Peter

--
Unix is hard to learn. The process of learning it is one of multiple small
epiphanies. -- Neal Stephenson