problems with installing wordpress 2.0

Ronny Haryanto ronnylist at haryan.to
Sun Jan 15 00:12:43 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 January 2006 02:43, Benjamin Haubeck wrote:
> thanks for your help, but i do not have this section.
> after "mime_magic" comes directly "openssl"

Ben,

I have no idea why phpmyadmin would show differently than phpinfo.

In phpinfo output, take note of the php.ini path (should be at the top
somewhere, mine is /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini since I'm using php5 and
apache2). Edit that file and add:

extension=mysql.so

if it's not already there, then restart apache. This line, I think, should
have been added automatically when php4-mysql is installed, but I don't know
why it might not have been added.

Ronny