promise card

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 02:18:54 UTC 2006

I don't have one of those cards, so my answer is not authoritative,
but yes, it does.  Try the LiveCD if you want to be sure.

As for if it supports RAID on that card I am less sure.  IDE RAID
cards are often just IDE cards with special drivers that do software
RAID for you.  But like I said, try it out with the LiveCD and see if
it sees what you think it will see.