kmail filter issue

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Jan 13 07:28:04 UTC 2006

Brian Astill Wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:35 pm, 'Forum Post, '@wailuku.xlogicgroup.com
> wrote:

> > It's hard to comment without seeing all your filters' details, but a

> > first thought is to check the Advanced tab on the filter
> configuration.

> > Is "If this filter matches, stop processing here" checked? If not
> that

> > could have the effect you describe.

> You mean you _want_ processing to stop after spam filtering?  I don't
> quite

> understand.No, I don't mean that:) The way my filters are set up the spam filter
comes last, as you had it. But if the earlier filter chains did not
have "stop processing here" checked, some of the mail (particularly
from mailing lists) they had processed was re-classified as spam.

However, your log checking seems to show a different cause for the
problem.  If you remove the spam filters from the list and re-create
them with the KMail wizard, might they behave properly?

--
MartinG