shared folders vs shared accounts

Zunbeltz Izaola zunbeltz at wm.lc.ehu.es
Thu Jan 12 13:32:58 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm a linux user for 2 years at work. Now I have install ubuntu at home
and i want to convice my wife to use it :-).

I whant to know what use to do people to share data. I have the
following cases:

1) Some data (expecially related to home) should be usable for both
accounts.
2) I use to have amule running in my account, but i whant that she could
also use it (useing the same "state" of the programman)

One posibiity is to have an account shared by both and another is to
have some shared folders.
What do you think is a better option?

TIA

Zunbeltz