location of ld.so.conf file on Ubuntu 5.10

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Thu Jan 12 08:35:55 UTC 2006

'Forum Post a écrit :
> it should be under /etc, you can reinstalling and see if it makes a
> difference
I found also under /etc but looking up to the same file as Andria I
found an error message on hard link:

************************************
$ LANG=C sudo find / -name 'ld.so.cach*'
/etc/ld.so.cache
find: WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /proc/8604: this may be a
bug in your filesystem driver.  Automatically turning on find's -noleaf
option.  Earlier results may have failed to include directories that
should have been searched.

$ LANG=C sudo find / -name 'ld.so.conf*'
/etc/ld.so.conf
$

Is there anything I should do or checkout ? do anybody know about this
type of feature ?
Thanks, Joyce Markoll.